- Anomus, a decentralized news protocol, gains overwhelming support in private sale.
- The project aims to restore balanced, fair, and objective news reporting.
- Anomus’ Initial Dex Offering (IDO) will be on November 25, 2021.
Anomus, a decentralized protocol that plans to restore objective news reporting, is announcing the end of its private sale round with an overwhelming oversubscription.
Backed by widely-known names in the blockchain and crypto space, this much-anticipated project has gained traction over the last few months. And at the time of writing, over 450k have staked and showed their support.
Dubbed as the future of news and journalism, Anomus values fairness and balance. It aims to create a platform for publishers to have their work permanently saved in blockchains and accessible worldwide. In addition, Anomus guarantees the protection of each publisher’s intellectual rights.
Furthermore, Anomus seeks to build an ecosystem that uses ANOM tokens to each user’s benefit. With this, everyone can receive incentives when they use the platform properly–publish, read, and audit content.
In summary, the news project will feature the following:
- An autonomous and community-governed platform
- A censorship-free environment that encourages freedom of speech
- Reward system for all types of users (publishers, readers, fact-checkers)
- Preservation of Content via blockchain and permaweb technology
In other news, Anomus will be launching its Initial Dex Offering (IDO) on November 25, 2021. Meanwhile, the alpha launch of the platform is expected to roll out in December 2021.