Source : zycrypto.com
Money Tree, a robust Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT GameFi, and DeFi platform is taking NFT gaming a notch higher with its unique features and approaches.
This bull season, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have taken up the crypto world spotlight, pulling in mainstream brands, celebrities, and other high-profile individuals. The ecosystem has also matured from simply tokenizing art and celebrity memorabilia to blending the best of video games and cryptocurrencies. Gamers can now play for a chance to earn valuable tokens tradeable on mainstream platforms.
But even then, most of these gaming platforms lack variety and engaging features and they simply ride on the wave of NFT fame. Others are heavily centralized, which violates the blockchain principle and paves way for high scamming possibilities. This cuts on investor confidence in the security and immutability of assets and NFTs. Moreover, numerous projects join the Metaverse and P2E space but end up offering pipe dreams, sketchy launch functionality, and neglected roadmaps.
Differently, Money Tree is fully decentralized – all processes are 100% on a chain with zero external inputs or APIs. The platform is built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to support scalability and reduce game complexity. Within it are several luck-based GameFi mini-games resembling a decentralized casino, alongside 1 million NFTs and DeFi systems that are built into BSC smart contracts and accessible on demand. Playing its variety of games gives one the chance to get rare NFTs and in-game tokens. The game utilizes Chainlink VRF to tamper-proof all results of a game, ruling out any chances of manipulation. Users also get to keep 100% of their earnings from the game. $MONEY token is the platform’s underlying currency and it is used to play all of its mini-games.
Money Tree is home to 1 million unique NFTs which use over 2500 different assets, are hosted on IPFS, and pinned with Pinata. They are grouped into two categories: Common NFTs which are numerous, and Legendary NFTs which are only about 30,000. The better the Attack, Health, and Magic stats are, the rarer the NFT prize. Rare NFTs have rare assets and colors, making them special and distinct. This rarity feature will be deployed in Q1, 2022.
Also noteworthy is that these NFTs are deflationary. Using the NFT upgraded dApp, users can burn two NFTs of the same rarity to result in one NFT of a rarer version.
Even more, an NFT lottery runs automatically on a weekly schedule, giving all NFT owners the chance to be crowned the winner. NFTs can be obtained from Money Tree’s built-in marketplace or by purchasing a random loot box using either BNB or $MONEY tokens.
Notably, 90% of the $MONEY resulting from NFT purchases goes to the dividends wallet while the remaining 10% is burned. All transactions incur a 5% tax of which 2% is directed to the liquidity pool, 2% goes to the lottery as BNB and the last 1% covers marketing operations, also in BNB.
Other than the NFT lottery, another lottery also runs weekly for $MONEY token holders. The jackpot grows over the course of the week and is equal to 2% of the total volume. Since the lottery pays out winners in BUSD, the price of the token remains constant. Just like the NFT lottery, all $MONEY token holders are automatically entered at zero costs. The higher the $MONEY tokens a user holds in their wallet, the higher the chances of winning. So far, during its four weeks of existence, Money Tree has paid out over $100,000 in these lotteries.
Recently, Money Tree and CoinMarketCap.com ran a series of promotions where users could redeem CoinMarketCap Diamonds for a chance to win Money Tree NFTs and $MONEY tokens. Having drawn crowds, all Money Tree mystery boxes sold out in just seconds.