Source : ambcrypto.com
A new platform on Binance Smart Chain that offers users huge rewards through staking on top of an excellent Affiliate program.
BNBHarvest is a new yield farming platform built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC), offering users fixed and steady daily income. The platform is safe and secure for users looking to maximize their income through staking. Leveraging the BSC network ensures that transactions occur at a fast pace. Hence, users can enjoy quick staking and yield generation with ease.
The protocol offers withdrawals anytime with a steady daily income of 5% upon deposits. In addition, users can also earn through the BNBHarvest affiliate program.
Their smart contract is verified on BscScan. Users do not have to worry about vulnerabilities after their smart contract code passed the Certik Audit. Certik is the leading blockchain security firm in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) industry.
Investment Without Limitations
Investing in BNBHarvest is very easy. The investment conditions on the platform are fair enough to accommodate every investor without a maximum investment limit. Below are the investment conditions:
- Minimum Deposit: 0.05 BNB.
- Maximum Deposit: No Limit.
- Total Income: 5% daily for 40 days (200% total return).
- Withdrawal: Earnings every second, withdraw anytime.
The funds on BNBHarvest are distributed in a 90:10 format. 90% of the platform’s balance is used to pay investors and for affiliate bonuses. The remaining 10% will be used to develop the protocol.
For Users: 90% of the platform’s main balance is used for participants payouts, affiliate program bonuses.
For Development: 10% goes to advertising and promotion expenses, support work, technical functioning, and administration fee.
For instance, if a user invests 10 BNB, 90% (9 BNB) of the investment goes to the BNBHarvest balance. However, the platform does not have access to it, as confirmed in the smart contract audit by CertiK. The remaining 10% (1 BNB) goes to the owner’s wallet for project promotion and general fees.
This is another feature on the platform that allows users to earn income. In addition, BNBHarvest has a 5-level Affiliate Program that rewards users for inviting new users to the platform. The referral works like a chain of distribution, rewarding users for bringing in new users and rewarding them if their initial invites also refer them.
Level 1: Initial invitee deposit reward: 7%
Level 2: User invited by Level 1: 3%
Level 3: User invited by Level 2: 1.5%
Level 4: User invited by Level 3: 1%
Level 5: User invited by Level 4: 0.5%
The rewards system outlined above will lead to a significant influx of new users on the platform while users earn rewards through the Affiliate program.
BNBHarvest also plans to launch a DeFi platform and token to mitigate user risk and reliance on BNB as the major token.
Fast Growth on BSC
Since its inception in October 2021, the yield farming protocol has made massive progress in the industry. The protocol recently celebrated a new milestone on Twitter, reaching the 300 BNB mark in total deposited value in its contract balance.
“300 BNB contract balance! Next target: 400 BNB,” BNBHarvest tweeted on November 19th.
Fast forward to this time of writing, the project has almost crossed the 400 BNB mark. In addition, over 50 BNB in referral earnings has been issued by the protocol.
BNBHarvest utilizes BSC’s popularity to incentivize users with its excellent staking mechanism. Their plans to expand into a full DeFi ecosystem with a native token in the future are one to look out for on their roadmap for more development. The Affiliate program is another incentive that will bring more users to participate in its growing ecosystem, providing a large user base and eventually increasing the value of their token upon launch.
For more details about BNBHarvest, refer to their media links:
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.