source : cryptopotato.com
Jack Dorsey was quite active on Twitter today, doubling down on his belief in Bitcoin. He asserted that people should focus on secure and resilient tech developments that are not controlled by individuals or organizations.
- The CEO of Square and former CEO of Twitter is among the most well-known BTC proponents, having previously said that he would leave both companies to work on the primary cryptocurrency if it needed it.
- His recent resignation from Twitter prompted such assumptions in the crypto community, with people wondering whether he aims to do just that.
- Dorsey has yet to confirm such plans, but he has become more active in terms of discussing the asset in public.
- Earlier today, he responded to a tweet from a popular Ethereum developer who urged Dorsey to consider working on other blockchain projects, such as ETH.
- However, Dorsey said it’s “critical” for people to channel their energy on “truly secure and resilient technologies” that are decentralized and not owned by certain individuals or institutions.
I believe in you and your ability to understand systems. It’s critical we focus our energy on truly secure and resilient technologies owned by the mass of people, not individuals or institutions. Only that foundation will provide for the applications you allude to.
— jack⚡️ (@jack) December 21, 2021
- In another Twitter conversation from today, Dorsey responded to a question from the US rapper Cardi B whether cryptocurrencies will replace the US dollar. While saying “yes,” Square’s CEO made sure to emphasize that Bitcoin will do so, not all digital assets.