DefiAi Launches Official Token As It Plans Airdrop

Source : zycrypto.com

Advertisement

&nbsp

&nbsp

DEFIAI, a popular decentralized intelligent aggregator of DeFi 2.0, has announced today its DFAI token launch.

Introducing DFAI Token

DFAI token will become the governance token of the system and authorize DFAI holders to vote for platform updates. Combined with the government mechanism and incentive holders, it will serve as a means of coordinating different stakeholders in the system.

DFAI total issue volume will be 2,000,000,000.00 (2 billion). DFAI will also be regarded as the safety and strategy media. The decentralized and automated governance motivates the participants and the goal of security, sustainability, and participant welfare is the key to the successful DeFi agreement.

On the genesis stage of DEFIAI, only 40 million $DFAI tokens will be issued. There was no dumping at the early stage, No private sales, no presales, and no whitelist.

There are two privileges which are 5% of the tokens are used for airdrop, and the technical team can choose the airdrop time, and the airdrop addresses are open to the public for everyone to monitor.

Advertisement

&nbsp

&nbsp

The second is that the technical team can use DFAI to pledge profits to buy back DFAI tokens to maintain and promote the rise in the price of DFAI tokens. This is undoubtedly beneficial to the development of DeFiAI.

Meanwhile, 16 DFAI tokens will be generated in each block every 3 seconds. After the DFAI token is pledged, the principal will be locked for 72 hours. If the currency is withdrawn within 72 hours, the principal will be fined 1%, and the bank charge will be provided to the system to repurchase DFAI.

In overview, profit distribution of pleaded DFAI, which is the 5% of the profits will be used in the exchange pool to buy back DFAI and destroy it. The other 95% of the profits will be applied as follows: 5% will be applied to the operating cost, 5% will be applied to purchase BNB, build the flow pool for users to pledge DFAI and another 85% will be applied to buy back DFAI, maintain and promote the price rise of DFAI.

DEFIAI will conduct an airdrop program. All early adopters will get abundant $DFAI tokens in the first quarter of the year 2022. Existing users will be eligible to enjoy a large amount of free DFAI tokens. Alongside this event, DEFIAI smart contract will be audited by Certik, the most trusted blockchain auditing firm.

DFAI token listing and airdrop will be updated in the DFAI group, for more info you may click through our website and community.

DEFIAI Telegram: https://t.me/defiai_en
DEFIAI Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeFiAiOfficial
DEFIAI Website: https://dfai.finance/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.