Source : coinquora.com
Blockchain Gaming News
- Axie Infinity planned to launch on March 31, however, due to a security breach the Origin launch has been moved one week.
- Axie Infinity shared full program details of the next seven days, including the Origin launch contest.
- Origin will officially launch and be available to download via Mavis Hub on April 7.
Axie Infinity has originally planned to launch Origin today, March 31, 2022. However, due to the security breach that happened yesterday, the launch date will move by one week.
In a blogpost, the firm said, “the game is ready for a soft launch, we’ve decided to give the engineering and security team an additional window of time to deeply investigate all implications of the breach, before asking for their full attention to support Origin’s release.”
In addition, Axie Infinity shared the schedule for all seven days leading up to the launch in detail. It will include the Origin launch contest. Everyone is welcome to join the contest where the judging will be based on originality and quality. The contest begins on March 31.
Meanwhile, there are three ways to participate as listed below.
- Custom origin card – Prove it by designing a custom Origin card. It’s up to you to get creative. You could rebuild an existing ability, create a new OP ability, make a meme card out of your favorite influencer, and more.
- Arco beast love – Think you know the infamous Arco beast better than anyone else? Write a Twitter thread telling the Origin story. The more detailed, the better.
- Starter Axie cosplay – Everyone’s welcome to muster up their best Puffy, Buba, or Olek looks.
The deadline for submission is on April 5. To participate, post your content using the hashtag #OriginLaunch on Twitter. One winner will be selected and invited to officially leek the Reptile Runes & Charms on Wednesday, April 6.
The Origin will be available for desktop players and can be downloaded on the Sky Mavis hub this coming April 7, 2022.
Origin is the next big update to Axie Infinity, full of new gameplay changes and the much-awaited burn and spend features for SLP. The game is intended to fully replace the current version of Axie Infinity depending on community feedback.