AlgoBlocks has been accepted to the fifth batch of Binance’s Most Valuable Builder IV (“MVBIV”) incubation program as one of 18 projects who were selected for the program. The program is extremely competitive as more than 450+ projects have applied for the program.
Depending on its performance during the program, AlgoBlocks may be considered for financial investment from Binance or its ecosystem affiliates and be considered a candidate for ultimately listing on Binance.
The IDOs were all sold out within an hour of going live despite turbulent market conditions, which exemplifies the strong support it has from its community.
Shortly after, AlgoBlocks will be conducting a simultaneous listing on MEXC, BitMart, and PancakeSwap on April 19, 2022, at 10:00 UTC.
What is AlgoBlocks?
As an all-in-one DeFi management platform, AlgoBlocks aims to simplify interacting with multiple DeFi protocols across different blockchains. Here is the summary of product features that AlgoBlocks will offer to DeFi users:
- All In one DeFi Dashboard, connect the wallet to view your DeFi portfolio.
- Intelligent and personalized signals system.
- Curated one-click investment option or DIY your own pre-programmed trade.
- Marketplace, visit the marketplace to find curated DeFi Investment recommendations.
- Swap Assets and access multiple DEXes on a single page.
- Comprehensive Dapp and DEX search engine, from DEXes to NFTs.
- DeFi education portal with a gamified system encourages DeFi newbies to learn DeFi concepts and earn NFTs.
Follow AlgoBlocks in its community and social channels to be the first to know about updates:
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.