Source : cryptodaily.io
This week there is a lot of news about cooperation between Defi projects, as well as the launch of several new Gamefi projects. Let’s take a look at the notable news as well as the important numbers of the week.
- Avalanche C-Chain Gas Used reach new ATH
- Degis Special IDO Price Protection Scenario for $DCAR
- Kairachain.com is live on Avalanche
- Partnership Announcement: Unbound X Pangolin
- FRACTAL bringing Decentralized IDs to Avalanche
- DAOHQ is partnering with Avalanche to invest, join, & vote in leading AVAX DAOs
- CopperHQ has integrated Avalanche into CopperConnect
- Avalanche support Atlantis World with a grant to build a home for the Avalanche ecosystem in the metaverse
- The DefrostV2 will launch soon
- Vulture Finance – a stableswap on Moonbeam is now officially licensed by Platypus
- Heroes of NFT Adopts SubQuery for on-chain data indexer
- Oh Finance announces New Yeti & Curve Strategy Unveiled on Avalanche
1. On-chain metrics & Key highlight data
- Weekly total transactions: 5,790,852
- Weekly Max TPS Observed: 246
- Average daily transactions count: 903,699
- Average daily active addresses: 52,143
- Weekly Gas Used: 1,321,277,340,142
2. Ecosystem Highlights
Avalanche C-Chain Gas Used reach new ATH
On July 29, 2022, C-Chain’s Daily Gas Used reached an ATH at 239613367964. In the days that followed, Gas Used consistently made new highs. There is no official explanation for this, but in our opinion, the amount of Gas increased sharply due to the growth of users coming to Avalanche as well as the activity of NFT projects.
Degis Special IDO Price Protection Scenario for $DCAR
Degis is a DeFi insurance protocol, it offers a suite of DeFi services, including price protection, staking & mining, a treasury box lottery, burn vault and NFTs.
Degis provides IDO Price Protection via a separate tradable token that pays out USDC to holders: DCAR_0508
- Strike Price: $0.165
- Type: Payout if lower
- Expiry: August 5th 2022
- The market price for the IDO token has fallen below a certain strike price
- This market price is calculated by settlement criteria on a specific date
Kaira Network is live on Avalanche
Kaira Network is the first decentralized social network for NFT communities. Users can start content publishing by assigning their NFTs as social IDs in the platform. They are offering a cost-effective and easy-to-use social network with the power of Avalanche blockchain. Their platform creates an environment where users can publish their text-based content and socialize while earning KAIRA tokens.
Partnership Announcement: Unbound X Pangolin
Through this collaboration, Unbound will enable liquidity providers of Pangolin’s USDC-USDC.e and USDC-WETH.e pools to collateralize their idle LP tokens to borrow UND. In doing so, users will continue to earn passive income from liquidity provisioning to the underlying pools.
Additionally, the protocol will enable users to stake the deposited LP tokens back in Pangolin’s USDC-WETH.e yield farming pool directly through the Unbound platform. The partnership will also provide support for the UND-USDC farming pool which will further enable high yield rewards for the users.
FRACTAL bringing Decentralized IDs to Avalanche
Decentralized IDs (DIDs), also known as decentralized identifiers, are digital IDs where individuals’ identifiers are replaced with self-owned IDs stored on blockchain.
- Enabling Avalanche to seamlessly tap one of the broadest Web3 communities with access to 150k+ pre-verified Fractal users who can be seamlessly onboarded with a click of a button.
- Ensuring a regulatory-compliant ecosystem that protects users’ privacy as well as the network’s reputation.
- Bringing back data ownership to users by providing them with reusable, selectively-disclosable verifiable credentials.
DAOHQ is partnering with Avalanche to invest, join, & vote in leading AVAX DAOs
DAOHQ is the one-stop-shop to find, invest and vote in extraordinary DAOs. Their mission is to facilitate mass adoption of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) where anyone can find, invest in, and join DAOs across niches. Currently the largest DAO directory on the internet, making it easy to search over 1,000 DAOs by category, blockchain, and treasury size.
CopperHQ has integrated Avalanche into CopperConnect
CopperConnect provides secure and reliable tools for institutions wanting to take advantage of DeFi on Avalanche.
Avalanche support Atlantis World with a grant to build a home for the Avalanche ecosystem in the metaverse
Atlantis World worked closely with Avalanche over the last few months to design and build an Avalanche HQ inside of Atlantis World. Here, new users will be easily onboarded into the Avalanche ecosystem, and use the easy tool they’ve built for instantly connecting to the Avalanche Main Network inside of their Web3 wallet for the first time!
The DefrostV2 will launch soon
Defrost is evolving to a novel version — the “V2” — as a new-generation DeFi leveraging protocol, that efficiently allows users to participate in leveraged trading or earn leveraged yields in a trustless and user-friendly way.
The V2 was meant to rely upon two main products, namely decentralized leveraged tokens and decentralized leveraged instruments, all powered by supervaults, similar to the yield-compounding vaults in Defrost V1.
Vulture Finance – a stableswap on Moonbeam is now officially licensed by Platypus
Vulture Finance will set aside 4% of the TOTAL $VFI supply for vePTP token holders.
Heroes of NFT Adopts SubQuery for on-chain data indexer
Every project in the ecosystem requires open-source on-chain data index services to provide scalable and adaptable solutions and as Heroes of NFT will become a major player in the ecosystem with the introduction of multi-chain adaptation, and adaptation of subnets, they believe that Subquery’s services will help us to prevail.
Data indexers are extremely important for the projects since they could be utilized to create DAPPs with faster response times. Thanks to Subquery solutions, HON can respond to any user input with our user interface very quickly on their subnet.
Oh Finance announces New Yeti & Curve Strategy Unveiled on Avalanche
OH! Finance is excited to announce that they’re deploying new strategies for their Avalanche network vaults utilizing Yeti Finance and Curve Finance! They expect users to earn high APYs on their single-sided native $USDC and $USDT deposits using OH! Finance’s yield optimizer. This strategy has been audited by Watchpug.