The notorious Co-Founder of Terraform Labs – Do Kwon – is said to be in Europe.
He vowed to organize a conference soon and lift the curtain on his mysterious location. The South Korean, who is a primary target for Interpool, even invited law enforcement agents to participate in the event.
- Terra’s colossal crash in May caused multi-million investor losses and infused panic in the entire crypto space.
- Logically, numerous affected individuals and South Korean regulators turned to the project’s Co-Founder, Do Kwon, to identify what prompted the collapse.
- The developer seemed reluctant to cooperate and left his homeland. Multiple sources in the past several months hinted that he was frequently changing destinations, with Singapore, Dubai, Seychelles, and Mauritius being some of the spots.
- A recent coverage disclosed that his latest location might be Europe.
“Kwon’s passport has been invalidated as of today, and it is understood that he is currently in Europe,” reporter Lee Do-yoon claimed.
- In a tweet, the 31-year-old South Korean promised to reveal his whereabouts and invited police officers to attend the event.
Alright ill throw a meetup/conference soon to get over this in hiding bs
Cops from world over welcome to attend
— Do Kwon 🌕 (@stablekwon) November 3, 2022
- The move could be considered a surprise since Interpol issued a red notice for Kwon in September. In other words, law enforcement agents worldwide need to cooperate and arrest the fugitive should they spot him.
- The South Korean authorities also investigated Kwon for taxation evasion. They claimed he gifted tokens to family members as a way of tax avoidance.
- Kwon said the officials “have been spreading falsehood” and summoned them to participate in the upcoming conference, where he is supposed to give more clarity on the matter. Terra’s Co-Founder even promised to pay for the plane tickets to those willing to come.