Source : cryptodaily.io
Omni Consumer Protocols (OCP) is a multi-platform yield optimization protocol, offering nearly every tool a cryptocurrency user could want: the ability to exchange, lend, borrow, and even play.
They are now officially multi-chain (BSC & Arbitrum) and rapidly expanding!
Omni Consumer Protocols (OCP) is a DeFi conglomerate, uniting a variety of interconnected protocols under one banner. Based on “battle-tested” architecture, the OCP suite of dapps provides users with the ability to maximize the utility of the tokens they already own, on a fortified and streamlined DeFi mega-platform.
Rather than relying on third-party developers to create application-level protocols, OCP is currently showcasing several unique in-house applications, though 5 of them lead the pack:
- Vault: Single-asset auto-compounding vaults, and the “yield minting” of stablecoins
- Trade: High capital-efficiency low-slippage AMM for stablecoin swaps
- Auto Compounding: Auto-compounding LP farms for your favorite tokens
- Farms: White Label Farming SAAS for teams
- Delta City: NFT-based persistent online game wrapped around a DeFi protocol
Stake assets like CAKE, USDT, USDC, BUSD, and BTC to earn market-leading APY while borrowing (aka “yield minting”) $USDO stable coins, at the same time.
Vault is an underappreciated DeFi Gem, according to OCP. You may earn the greatest APY industry-wide (20+ percent or more) on your $BTC or (70 percent plus) on $CAKE, along with several other assets; simultaneously borrow $USDO against aforementioned staked assets – available for a growing number of tokens, and referred to as “yield minting.”
Vault is intended for high-yield farming with no risk of impermanent loss. Incentives are paid in the token you are staking and automatically added back to your underlying position on your behalf, all with a leading APY for single-staked assets such as CAKE, USDT, USDC, BUSD, BTC, and others.
To summarize, Vault is a customizable savings account that offers low-risk passive income and stablecoin minting for depositors.
What guarantees the success of Vault?
Vault stands out due to its unique features:
- When compared to Venus, Cake Syrup Pool on PCS has about double the rates with the same liquidity.
- Rewards are not “random” platform tokens, and you get more of what you have staked.
- Borrowing rates for $USDO are quite low, which means you can borrow and buy additional tokens to leverage safely.
- OCP protocols encompass most things in DeFi, including Minting, Swapping, Yield Farming, NFT GameFi Leading APY in the market with 20%+ for BUSD, USDT, USDC, and BTC and a Market cap of only $630K
Current Tech Roadmap
Vault Live Steaks Live CAKE Vault Added BUSD Vault Added 4 LP Partnerships Delta City Artwork
USDT, USDC Vault Live BTC Vault Live BNB Vault Live Delta City INO on NFTb
- 40 Steaks Partnerships
- Arbitrum Implementation
- Trade Upgrade
- Other Chains
- More Single Asset Vaults
- 100+ Partnerships
- CEX Listing
- $1B+ TVL
There’s no doubting that Vault, OCP’s feature platform, has been a huge success thus far. Farms with high APY yields can be collateralized with VAULT. Furthermore, you can borrow $USDO against these income-producing assets simultaneously. In the near future, Vault will be expanding to more chains and we can expect to see the OCP token on a CEX as well!
The opportunity is now accessible to everyone who is willing to take it on a first-come, first-served basis. By deploying your digital assets on Vault and obtaining OCP on PCS today, you may make your digital assets generate passive income for you at the highest APY.