source : cryptopotato.com
Binance – the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange – has once again opened up EUR bank transfers through SEPA.
- According to an official release, Binance – the largest cryptocurrency exchange by means of daily traded volume – is reopening EUR transfers via SEPA.
- This has already come into effect as of January 26th, 13:00 UTC. It might be worth checking if your account was previously blocked to see if deposits and withdrawals via the above means are now possible.
- The move comes through a partnership with Paysafe.
Users are selected based on a range of testing criteria to participate in the pilot program. The full re-opening of SEPA channels will scale up across the markets in due course. – Reads the announcement.
- This comes months after the exchange suspended payments from the SEPA network in June 2021.
- This came amid a period of increased regulatory scrutiny aimed at the leading crypto trading venue, but it appears that now things are shifting.
- The market has so far reacted positively to the news, with Bitcoin trading above $3,800 and ETH trading above $2.6k.